Our Customers Win BIG
“We recently engaged jeylabs to design and build a solution to streamline a cumbersome administrative process. In essence jeylabs provided a systemised process to take inputted webform information, present it via a new web based dashboard, enabling users to qualify the input & automatically load up a new client record into our custom database. A key part of the challenge was the necessary interactivity of various individual applications. Overall jeylabs delivered a solution which has supported our business with users throughout Australia & New Zealand able to now access a single system, delivering on average a +50% time saving in managing the individual data input versus our prior manual process. In real terms this has benefited our business by delivering a time saving cost of approximately 20% of a single FTE.” -- CIO, Financial Services Organisation
"jeylabs team were very professional and flexible when we initiated a process to automate 'casuals' at my previous University employer. It was a complex piece of work which included a real time assessment of financial spend on this workforce which had previously not been visible. I was proud of what we achieved together and look forward to working with Jey and his team again in the future. " -- Andrew Corbett, Deputy Director, HR
"I had the pleasure of working with jeylabs team while I was at Speedcast earlier this year. What impressed Speedcast about jeylabs was the commitment everyone had to the project. Visiting the jeylabs Sri Lankan offices and meeting the staff over there was very reassuring - the same culture and commitment to staff overseas was evident as it was in the Melbourne office. If I have the chance to work with the jeylabs team again I'd jump at the chance and can highly recommend the experience." -- Gideon Parker, Director, PASTech
"jeylabs teams’ “Can-do” attitude helped us to redefine the strategy to transition from our old legacy workflow applications platform to O365/SharePoint/Nintex. jeylabs have been working with us closely to assist us identifying the best approach for replacing our legacy applications with Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for O365. We have partnered with jeylabs for some months now, and the relationship we built has helped us deliver the best possible solutions on the Office365 platform, one being AER. We are also concurrently working on some solutions on this platform and look forward to working with jeylabs to continually extract even more value from our investment in the Nintex Technology." -- Micahel Jerkovic, IT Run Manager, IXOM
"jEyLaBs has been providing Software Development Services on a key Project for us for more than a year. It is a highly technical product that is aimed at providing centralized Satellite network monitoring to large WSPs and Telcos. jEyLaBs has offered an exceptional level of flexibility, agility and scalability to the project. The jEyLaBs teams were professional, timely, and offered solutions to streamline and expedite the programming process, as we were under an extremely tight deadline. In the days following go-live period, they followed up repeatedly, proactively beginning work ahead of schedule and offering time-saving solutions" -- Product Manager, Leading Global Sattelite Solutions Provider.
"We initially engaged jEyLaBs when other vendors had repeatedly failed to resolve some complicated technical requirements which were key to the solution that we were working towards. jEyLaBs team members were able to find a solution to the problem and that was the start of our journey with jEyLaBs. Their presence in Melbourne, technical competence and helpful mannerism were the key reasons we opted to partner with jEyLaBs for our needs and we have been very happy with our choice. Recently jEyLaBs helped us upgrade our platforms. This was a delicate operation as we have multiple externally facing business critical applications built and complicated system integrations and workflows. jEyLaBs were able to guide us though the upgrade process and help us resolve any issues before performing the upgrade in the Production environment. The Production upgrade went according to plan without issues and earned us some accolades from senior management.” -- IT Manager, Health Organisation.
jeylabs is all about Intelligent work. We help organisations put their software to smart work.
Since February 2009, We have delivered 150+ business critical digital solutions to large and medium enterprises. We have worked across customers in Government, Entertainment, Media, Telco, Finance, Mining, Education, Plantation, High Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing and many other industries.
Below you will see a limited set of customer project references listing what was delivered.
Click through the links to see the detailed stories outlining the business benefits, problems faced and how we assisted our customers to success.
A burning desire to meet our customer's changing and challenging requirements and exceeding expectations is what drives us every single day. Our goal for each and every project is to become a success story.
- Work Management Forms for the business on the go reduced waiting times for approval from weeks to minutes.
- Reduced time to verify and approve invoices - scanning invoices and automating the verification and approval process. Cost reduced by $3 per invoice receivewd.
- 360 degree view of the work waiting the finance team members
- Managing escalations through a simple form based application
- Connected multiple sources of information to provide a single view
- High Quality Application Support delivered under Managed Service Levels
- Integrated many silos of backend systems
- Automated testing regime was put in place for the first time with PowerToolz
- Multi-year capability as a service contract with a Major Telco
- Software development for a Business Support System product
- Managed project delivery of complex Operational management systems
- Responsive Order Management Forms for the business was delivered
- New products, Replacements, Change of Order, Cancellation, Jeopardy management
- Integrating with multiple backend systems (Billing, Security, Databases, Email, etc)
- Migration of tens of thousands of active and running Order Instances to a new platform
- Automated testing with PowerToolz
- Workflow server rebuilds in new AD domains
- Employee Request Forms for the business using Nintex workflow platform
- Catered for New positions, Replacements, Change of Employment, Relocation Transfers and Promotions
- Connected to multiple backend systems for lookup data (SQL Server, Exchange, etc)
- Integration with outside service brokers (SharePoint 2013)
- Contracts Management Workflow application - end to end dev - extended customer journeys using ChatBots
- Emergency Response Management system - including external user access and interaction portal
- Plant Contacts Management system - UX and Development
- Migration from Lotus Notes to Office365 and Nintex
- Approval for Equipment Requests from multiple sites were handled through a streamlined process reducing costs, duplication and confusion
- Travel Authority for the business reducing cost and time for global site workers to travel easily.
- Connecting to a number of external travel brokers (Webjet, travel agencies) electronically facilitating end to end processing
- Connecting to multiple backend systems using a unified service layer (SAP, Exchange, etc)
- Incident and Claims management system reduces workplace injuries - Case study published on k2.com
- OH&S Incidents, complaint and claims through phone, email, web and mobile
- Classification, Approvals and proper Archiving on relevant data
- Security and Reports were important due to policy and mandate and this was built from the ground up
- Sales Bonus calculations and approval was built on the existing SharePoint application platform
- Outlook plug-in was developed for privacy management improving information security assesment ratings
- 13 Applications (From Pharmacy returns to Equipment Request) through a Workflow Centre of Excellence
- Mobile Apps to employees on the road
- Deployment of forms into the Worldwide environment
- Delivering crucial information services directly to residents using Mobile apps
- Streamlined Capital works and annual Budget approvals for the council
- Expense and petty cash claim forms moved to digital form
- Migration of Infopath forms into SmartForms
- Migration of SharePoint farms to SharePoint 2016
- Test automation and upgrade to K2 4.7 and Five
- Developed dev ops processes for the council IT team
Electricity / Utilities
- System based on existing platforms at such as SharePoint 2010 and K2 blackpearl.
- Solution utilised the TransGrid Application Framework
- Online Booking, Rental Confirmation, Edit Booking, Vehicle Return Forms
- New Business Processes
- FigTree database Integration and message bus connectivity
- User Roles and Permissions management
- Reports using SSRS and K2 SmartObjects
Building / Construction
- Smartforms and SharePoint 2013 based CAB approval process
- Migration of Lotus Notes applications and data into SharePoint 2013 environment.
- K2 licensing
- PowerToolz Test Automation and support
Plantation / Forestry
- Operations plans
- License review and termination
- Leave request
- K2.net 2003 to K2 blackpearl, incorporating SharePoint and InfoPath Form Services.
Transportation, Shipping, Terminals
- Incident management
- Claims management
- Asset register management
- Highly configurable, included specific business rules and requirements
- Catered to specific user experience requirements by leveraging the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
Education - Tertiary and Secondary
- Sessional staff roster and management for Univeristy provided comprehensive summary of expenditure, trends and reduced overpayments.
- Workflow management system delivered for a TAFE reduced the number applications go missing from over 100 to none.
- Subject selection process was streamlined saved teacher time by 5 days every year for 3 Secondary schools - Luther college case study published on k2.com
- Parents notified via SMS as required
- Timetable creations were automated
- Support portal was moved to Cloud for better availability